Breaking Waves

Breaking Waves (Heart Waves #2)

Published By: KFR Communications, LLC
Date: January 10th 2013
Genre: YA > Romance > Partial Paranormal
Pages: 197 Pages

From the moment they met, Jenna knew Reece would break her heart, but she never dreamed it would happen like this. Jenna is left shattered and broken. When life becomes too painful to deal with and she feels completely alone, there’s only one person to help her pick up the pieces and move on. The one person she doesn’t want to turn to. The one person she promised to stay away from. Tyler.

Can Jenna put aside everything she knows about him and let Tyler help heal her broken heart?

WARNING!! Reading this book will give you the following.... 
  • Major Heartache
  • Confusion Beyond Belief (Reece's story)
  • Desire Hidden in the Dark
  • Happiness for the Future
  • Knowledge of Danger to Come   

If that doesn't make you want to know what's going to happen my review just might. I love this book, words cannot describe it. If you never read Heart Waves you should go out and grab it!!

We start off the second book where we left off in the first. Jenna is confused and then remembers the night before. Reece is nowhere in sight. She then leaves her best friends house (Grace) and goes home where later Reece shows up with some flowers and tells her everything is alright, but again like in Heart Waves avoids the subject of his secrets. Now this gets tricky, I don't want to spoil things for anyone who may be reading this review. Reece is Jenna's world, but all the sudden Reece is ripped from her heart. Friends & Family are treating her like it's a crime to be thinking of him since he's gone now. Get over it and move on, it's what every young girl should do right, there's plenty of fish in the sea, but he was her Romeo to her Juliet and things will never be the same.

The electric white light between her and Reece is gone and filled with a dark gaping hole. During this dark time a mysterious character arrives....Tyler. Jenna finds a friend, one who understands lost things and the feeling of loneliness. It's almost unavoidable she's attracted to him like a magnet. He understands her in ways she can't believe, and begins to wounder if what she felt for Reece was just a bubble. Did she really even know him?? Did he feed her cheap words?? Tyler is raw and new to her scabbed heart, he shows her what it is to live again. To feel the blood pump through her broken heart. 

This book will take you on a roller-coaster with your mind, heart, and emotions. Jenna's choices come with consequences. I personally am rooting all the way for Tyler. I loved his character from the beginning in Heart Waves and this books makes me LOVE him even more. We see how real Tyler is, and how deep inside hes wounded just like Jenna. Hes a hurt dog who has to have a loud bark. He's scared to accept people inside and Jenna eventually breaks through his wall and sees right through his exterior.


My words for this book is Amazing, Beautiful, Heart-Breaking, and Shocking! I really wanna go back right now and read it again. I feel like I didn't absorb enough of it.I give this book a 5 out of 5 stars! I hope you all enjoy this book!! Thank you Danielle Sibarium for creating such a great book & letting us all be a part of it :)

  • I want to ask you all who you think Jenna should be with and why?? 
  • Also what do you all think Reece is so scared of??
  • If this was turned into a Movie what Actors would you cast??

Go Here To Follow The Tour:::

Also I like to listen to songs that I think go with books that I am currently reading and I loved Catch My Breathe by Kelly Clarkson to go with this one!! :)

Comments

  1. Looking forward to reading this one! Thanks for the giveaway!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm totally Team Reece no doubt about it! I do not know what it is that Reece is so afraid of but I think he must have uncovered some sort of cover-up or something pretty bad. I am dying for HW#3 cannot wait to find out what exactly happened! I do wish Reece would've been more upfront with Jenna but if things are as serious as he says maybe it's better for her not to know anything. As far as a cast...I don't know. I like when not so famous people are cast for roles that I love and I loooovee Reece and Jenna. Thanks for such an amazing giveaway!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was Team Reece in Heart Waves, but I have a feeling Tyler may sway me in Breaking Waves! I think Jenna should be with whoever she loves and wants to be with no matter what. As for Reece, I don't know what his secrets are, but I'm hoping he and Jenna will get through whatever they will go through in BW. I can't wait to read Breaking Waves. LOVE your review. I also loved that little recap you did for HW. :) Thanks so much for being a part of the tour <33

    Jessirae xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a way ti kick start the tour! I loved the review! Your review had me so intrigued, I want to read Breaking Waves! Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I haven't read Danielle's books yet but after reading your review,I'll be checking it soon!I'm glad you liked Breaking Waves,Thanks for sharing your thoughts! :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great review! I can't decide who I want Jenna to be with... I think I'll be able to decide when I figure out what they're both hiding!

    Annie :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Regret Me Not

Need