The Love Game

The Love Game (The Game #1)

Author: Emma Hart
Published By: Kindle Edition
Date: March 29th 2013
Genre: Adult > Romance


His challenge? Make her fall in love with him.

Her challenge? Play the player.

Until life changes the rules of the game.



Maddie Stevens hated Braden Carter on sight. Arrogant, egotistical, and the playboy of the University of California, Berkeley, he's everything her brother Pearce has taught her to despise. So why, when the girls challenge her to play the player, doesn't she say no? She doesn't know either.

Braden wanted fiery little Maddie the second he laid eyes on her - and he'd do anything to have her, hence why he's agreed to make her fall in love with him. After all, it's the only way he'll get what he wants. Sex.

But, as Braden discovers, there's more to the girl from Brooklyn than he ever imagined - and he can't help but care about the broken girl behind those pretty green eyes.

Maddie finds Braden isn't just a walking erection - he actually has feelings. He can be sweet, funny and his good looks don't exactly hurt. That means trouble - but when her brother Pearce turns up in Berkeley begging for her help, she realises Braden and Pearce aren't so alike anymore.

And maybe, just maybe, they're exactly what each other needs.

So I HATE this book, it was completely horrible and I'm speechless....


only It wasn't APRIL FOOLS you guys!! Did I have you there?? probably not because I'm terrible at jokes. (sorry if I scared you Emma) okay now to my real review...

 I love this book!! In the beginning I was quite confused, only because you are warped super speed into this world and I was not expecting that. In only a few hours I was already more then half way done with this book, not because its short but because it was that good, and it was very easy to go along with everything, I never had to stop and go back a couple pages to understand what was going on.

Maddie is the main character who is new to college and has just left her home in Brooklyn. Braden is the amazing looking hot guy who gets every girl he could ever want. I really enjoyed Maddie in this book. I love how Emma starts off not telling us anything about the characters and through out the book your still learning who Maddie is and Braden. the book is told in their perspectives and I love books that always change characters. this book reminds me a lot of john tucker must die movie with Brittany snow. but there is a difference between them. Braden is put to a challenge to get Maddie into his bed, only she has her own to get him to fall in love with him and dump his sorry ass :)

Its a fast and easy read and I love it. The ending was unexpected and I really like that about this book. I figured it would be one way and it turns out another. I'm usually a good guesser at what the ending will be but this book had me stumped :) What do u all think the ending will be?? and after you to read the book were u correct?

I haven't read in a while and this book made it easy to get back into it. Its refreshing and charming. I cannot wait to read more from this author, and this book. I would recommend this book to anyone who is looking for something new, non paranormal, sweet & romantic. I would re read this book many times and I hope you all like it just as much. I give this book 5 out of 5 stars. I hope u all enjoy this book and my review!! Also hope you all had a great Easter!!



Author Bio

By day, Emma Hart dons a cape and calls herself Super Mum to a terrible two year old and cooking baby, due September 2013. By night, she drops the cape, pours a glass of wine – well, tropical juice now – and writes books. She likes to write about magic, kisses and whatever else she can fit into the story. Sarcastic, witty characters are a must. As are hot guys. She's working on the companion novel to her latest release and NA debut, Never Forget (Memories #1), and The Love Game (The Game, #1) will release on March 29th. She likes to be busy - unless busy involves doing the dishes. Ironically, that's where most of her ideas come from. Her debut YA series, The Mauve Legacy, is an Apple iBooks Bestseller - and this makes Emma excited.
 
Stalk Emma here:


THERE IS ALSO A GIVEAWAY CHECK OUT EMMAS BLOG FOR THAT :)

Play List

 
April 1
Sabrina http://thebooktown.blogspot.ro/ -Author Interview/Review
Jessica http://bendthebind.blogspot.com –Author Interview/Review
April 2
Emma Snow http://emzsnow.wordpress.com –Review/Playlist
Megan Www.paperbookprincess.blogspot.ca –Review/Promo
 
 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Breaking Waves

Regret Me Not

Need