Hey everyone!! 

I want to say how sorry I am that I haven't blogged in a Month AHHH!!!  I have been extremely busy. Me and Kala decided we are going to write a book and I've been writting a lot so that's good. So that has kept me away from my blog for quite some time but theres more.

I have a part time job at Dollar Tree where I live and a old classmate from college got a hold of me and told me about a open position for CAD (computer aided drafting), took a interview and got a full time job a hour away from where I live. I start next week. last week was extremely busy for me. Worked 3 days, then my day off cleaned and packed for Kalahari in Sandusky, Ohio. My husband took me there for Valentines Day and it was amazing!! Even got to get a professional massage at their Spa.

Even better news, we are moving!! Not the blog :) but I am. so packing has taken up some time too. I currently live with my husbands parents (my IN-LAWS) so u can understand my excitement!! I will have a house with internet :)    For those of you that don't know I live in the middle of the country and use my cell phone as a hot spot to do everything online, and that can be so frustrating sometimes. so when I move it will be amazing to be in town.

So I have really good news but it has been hard to find time to blog :( I really miss it and I am going to try to do a post this weekend. So I'm saying all this so you all know that I'm still here just busier than normal and can't wait to be back on a schedule :)

Courtney <3

Comments

  1. That is so cool that you are writing a book. My friend and I are going to write one one of these days. We already started on some of it, but we have been busy with the blog and school. And Congrats on getting your own place!!!!! That has to be exciting as well. :D Once you get everything settle in I hope to see you posting more. ^_^

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Breaking Waves

Regret Me Not

Need