Books-Marks the Spot has actually been awarded two liebster awards one from Lisseth @Read-A-holicZ and the other one from Kit @Kitty Korner Library. How cool are they, if you haven't checked out there blog, do so. The real question what is a Liebster Award, it is given ti blog that have under 200 followers. What does Liebster mean, it is a German word which means sweetest, kindest, nicest, dearest, beloved, lovely, kind, pleasant, valued, cute, endearing and welcome.
I got mine from Snyder & Tiffney you should check out their blog at
What you have to do:
- Each person must post 11 facts about themselves.
- Answer 11 questions the tagger has given you and 11 questions for the people you tag.
- Tag 11 more bloggers!
- Tell them you tagged them.
- No tag backs!!!
- I've been married since I was 20 (High School Sweet Heart)
- I didn't get my Lincense till I was 21
- I'm a Ginger
- I have a fear of Spiders their just creepy
- I have a Overly Weird Obsession with...sunflower seeds (I literally eat them all the time)
- I am addicted to jersylicious on the Style network
- I also have a weird obsession with Pop Corn :)
- I didn't begin reading till I was almost out of high school
- I was Homecoming Queen
- I love exercising
- I love watching the DIY network all day long :)
How long have you been blogging?
I have been blogging since um...March I believe
Why did you want to start blogging?
Me and Kayla were just sitting in her living room and I was like why don't we start blogging about the books we read and make a beauty blog (in the works) and now here I am :)
Where are you from?
I was born in Las Vegas but when I was young my parents moved to Toronto, Ohio (family lives here) and thats where I've resided since (Toronto is close to Weirton, WV and only 35 mins from Pittsburgh, PA)
What is your favorite movie?
My favorite movie is between Moulin Rouge (Weading song is from that movie) and Easy A
What are your hopes from your blog?
My hopes is to just have a great blog with people who enjoy reading my reviews and sharing their thoughts also, and be able to get books out there to people. I hope one day to be able to host giveaways and become more personable with my followers and other bloggers and even write my own book if I really sit down to do it :) Busy life right now. So just to be able to speak with people like me, who enjoy books as much as I do it probably the best thing out of it.
What are you afraid of?
Spiders and Flying
How did you come up with the name of your blog?
Sitting in my room at 2 am and watching something about Alcoholics and was like boom Bookaholics because I'm addicted to books but them it was like um...no someone has that try something else then Kayla adds XOXO to every thing she creates, so that is where bookaholicsxoxo was born :)
If you could have one super power what would it be and why?
Um....hmm that's a hard one I guess I'd want to be able to stop time haha so I can finish everything
Who is you favorite book crush?
Myrnin from Morganville Vampires
Do you review every book you read?
I am in the process of doing that now...so yes I will review every book I've read old and new, because I believe that just because a book is old doesn;t mean it don't deserve our reviews.
How many books do you plan to read this year?
I plan to read about 20 more maybe try more because my book shelf is growing :)
Who I taged:
Questions for Taggers:
- When did you start to blog?
- What are your hopes for your blog?
- What is your favorite book?
- Whos your favorite character?
- What character do you hate the most?
- Where are you from?
- Whats your favorite Genre?
- Whats your favorite TV Show?
- Whos your book Crush?
- Whats your favorite Movie?
- What do you enjoy doing in spare time (Other than reading)?